is an Data Consultant and has worked with prestigious companies like Cisco, Sapient in the past 8 years. He has worked for clients across the globe and is an expert in Business and Data Analytics.
- – A dynamic professional with experience in Data- Analytics for Network Solutions, Banking and Business Outsourcing industries. 8 plus Years of experience in Data Management/ MIS / Quality Control/ Dashboards/ Analytics.
- – Hands on expertise in development of automation tools and dashboard based on Excel, VBA, MS Access, SQL for different domains include Supply Chain, Leasing, Business outsourcing.
- – Hands on experience in different Analytics Techniques includes Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis and Regression Analysis. Worked on Data Analytics, Supply Chain, Operational Analytics and Digital Analytics with focus on Finance, Supply Chain and Outsourcing clients in Asia, Australia and United States.
- – Have used different statistical flat forms like SAS, SQL, Excel, VBA, OBI(Oracle Business Intelligence).
- – Trained and coached several client teams and various individuals on Data Analytics tools and techniques as part of part of capability building programs.
I learned a great deal of new excel tricks for dashboards, pivot tables and charts. Each Classes was well designed. Now I will be able to turn around a decent dashboard quickly and efficiently. Thanks Lokesh Paliwal!
I love it. Each course with sample workbook examples. Kool dashboard designs and Automation examples. Each session was up to the point. Thanks Lokesh
Classes on using charts, pivot tables, etc to create dashboard reporting. Very well presented and explain complex reporting issues in a simple way. It was clear and easy to understand and has helped me develop reporting dashboards. Excellent!
I really love Lokesh Paliwal’s down to earth teaching style. I feel like I can relate to each examples what he’s saying and it makes me stay tuned for longer. I have learned a tremendous amount from his manner and style as well. Many Thanks Lokesh
I learned some good advanced excel tricks from Lokesh and it was very much useful in my work. He is a focused and provide you the good understanding in a simpler way which is easy to grap it. He is always helpful after training class and has valuable content of training material. You are good example of how commitment & hard work pay off. May your future efforts be equally successful & rewarding,”
I am very passionate about Excel and VBA but did not have much guidance that how could I live my passion. Then Lokesh help me out living my passion through his problem solving skills in excel and VBA. He helped me a lot in understanding the concept of excel VBA. He also helped me out in my project. If you seriously want to learn and Excel and VBA then do not waste your time here and there……directly go to the master of Excel VBA …….i.eLokesh. Thanks Lokesh for all your support and...Read more
SERVICES AND CLIENTS
We develop custom utility software. We first understand your business challenges and then come up with a technology solution to solve the challenges. If you already have your requirements ready, we can just develop the software for you.
We primarily use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access for development, however, we are not technology dependent. We also use web technologies as and when the need arises.
We have so far developed numerous Custom business applications, Dashboards, Financial Models, etc. We use our expertise to understand your challenges and come up with a quick and cost effective solution.
BLOG - Recent Post's+
- June 18,2016 / Dashboards / 0 Comments
ANOVA is a statistical method that stands for analysis of variance and it is used to analyze the differences among group means and between groups. In “T Hypothesis testing” we can analyze variance between two groups only but with the help of ANOVA we can check null hypothesis between two or more than two groups. The logic behind this analysis has to do with how much variance there is in the population. For Example:Suppose Multinational Motor Company wants to examine...
- June 04,2016 / Dashboards / 0 Comments
Normal distribution is a bell shape frequency distribution curve with one single peak. It helps us to find the probability distribution. To create the normal distribution graph we need two values, means and standard deviation. Mean: Where the peak occurs in the normal distribution graph. Standard Deviation: determine how much wider your distribution is. All normal distribution curves satisfy the (68-95-99.7% Rule) Empirical Rule. As per the Empirical Rule: 68% of the...
- May 28,2016 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
Last week one student sent this question over email, so sharing it now.. Hi, I am a student of Analytix Lab and I have attended your class held on 3rd & 9th January 2016 on Excel Macro. Few days ago, I had appeared in an interview for the post of "Analyst" in "Indus Tower". In final round they asked me to prepare a excel macro program which was:- There is an excel file which consist data of 2500 customers having columns of Customer ID, name, address, tariff plan, billing date...
- May 24,2016 / Dashboards / 0 Comments
Hello Friends, Let’s talk about dashboard designing today. Last weekend I was planning to watch “Mission: Impossible – Rouge Nation” and I started searching for the movie reviews on google as you all do 🙂 . And while reviewing, thought came into my mind to create the dashboard for the same. So here we go with our movie rating dashboard. Dashboard have “5 Star Reviews” column and other details like star cast, release date and critics/readers rating. PS: Movie is...