is an Data Consultant and has worked with prestigious companies like Cisco, Sapient in the past 8 years. He has worked for clients across the globe and is an expert in Business and Data Analytics.
- – A dynamic professional with experience in Data- Analytics for Network Solutions, Banking and Business Outsourcing industries. 8 plus Years of experience in Data Management/ MIS / Quality Control/ Dashboards/ Analytics.
- – Hands on expertise in development of automation tools and dashboard based on Excel, VBA, MS Access, SQL for different domains include Supply Chain, Leasing, Business outsourcing.
- – Hands on experience in different Analytics Techniques includes Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis and Regression Analysis. Worked on Data Analytics, Supply Chain, Operational Analytics and Digital Analytics with focus on Finance, Supply Chain and Outsourcing clients in Asia, Australia and United States.
- – Have used different statistical flat forms like SAS, SQL, Excel, VBA, OBI(Oracle Business Intelligence).
- – Trained and coached several client teams and various individuals on Data Analytics tools and techniques as part of part of capability building programs.
SERVICES AND CLIENTS
We develop custom utility software. We first understand your business challenges and then come up with a technology solution to solve the challenges. If you already have your requirements ready, we can just develop the software for you.
We primarily use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access for development, however, we are not technology dependent. We also use web technologies as and when the need arises.
We have so far developed numerous Custom business applications, Dashboards, Financial Models, etc. We use our expertise to understand your challenges and come up with a quick and cost effective solution.
BLOG - Recent Post's+
- September 19,2017 / Dashboards / 0 Comments
When we see random(Scatter) things we plan to organize them, and then we think how we can do that...
- June 04,2016 / Dashboards / 0 Comments
Normal distribution is a bell shape frequency distribution curve with one single peak. It helps us...
- May 15,2016 / Dashboards / 0 Comments
// In Excel 2010 and 2013, you can insert slicer to filter pivot tables and pivot charts. In...